Guardsman Anti Viral Car Fogger
- EN certified formulation provides independent reassurance that Anti-Viral Car Fogger has passed testing which measures bacteria eradication performance.
- 99.99% bacteria kill rate is a reassuring and independently validated statistic to provide peace of mind for your valeting/detailing.
- Lock and leave application allows you to sanitise several interiors simultaneously
- Fresh citrus scent is a pleasant added feature for customers.
How to use ?
- First ensure air-cond are turned on and turn to air circulation mode. Shake the aerosol can well and remove the lid.
- Position the can upright in the centre of the car but as low down as possible, often between the front seats as this gives the best coverage in the vehicle.
- Press the trigger until it locks down, pointing the nozzle away from you. Exit vehicle and close windows and doors.
- Once the can is fully discharged, do not enter the vehicle for a further 5 minutes.
- Open all doors/windows fully. Remove any overspray with a clean, damp microfibre cloth and allow the vehicle to air for a further 5 minutes.
- Safely dispose of the empty aerosol can.
Important: Use only as directed. Aerosol should be at room temperature before use. Anti-Viral Car Fogger is only effective on surfaces that come into contact with the can contents. Hard to reach areas that are not exposed will require a separate treatment with Autoglym Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser or a similar vehicle-safe sanitiser.